Rectangle Medallion Necklace
A super cool yet sophisticated take on a classic charm necklace – the Rectangle Medallion Necklace. Wear this distinctive locket inspired silhouette to add a layer of effortless elegance to any outfit. Handcrafted in recycled brass by artisans in Kenya using traditional techniques.
- Handcrafted in recycled brass by artisans in Kenya.
- Gold products are 24k gold plated brass and match our brass style in color and tone.
- Silver products are brass with a chrome plating.
- Your purchase promotes artisan innovation + entrepreneurship.
- Height of pendant: 31mm
- Width of pendant: 15mm
- Thickness of pendant: 3mm
- Remove jewelry before rigorous physical activity or going to bed.
- Store your jewelry in a cloth bag away from natural sunlight and heat.
- Use a gentle metal polisher for brass and gold and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster. For beads, wipe gently with warm water and a cloth.
- Our materials don’t mix well with moisture. Avoid contact with water, lotion and perfume.
Cleaning D.I.Y for Gold: Put a few drops of liquid dish detergent in a bowl of lukewarm water. Mix gently and soak the gold jewelry in the solution for 15-30 minutes. Gently scrub the jewelry with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Rinse with warm water and blot dry with a soft cloth.
Sustainable Development Goals
Shipping & Returns
Pildora Now will ship all items within 48 hours of the order being placed. For standard shipping, you can expect to receive your order within 3-8 days. You may also choose Business or 2-Day shipping if you would like to expedite the shipping time. Pildora Now offers free returns within 30 days of the product arrival date. In order to return, the item’s original tags must be attached and the garment must be unworn. We do not accept returns or exchanges for beauty and cosmetic products with the seals broken or opened.
Read more on our Pildora Now policies in the footer.
SOKO is a women-led, people-first ethical jewelry brand and tech-powered manufacturing platform built to connect artisans in Kenya with the global market. They use mobile technology to connect marginalized Kenyan artisans directly to the global marketplace. Unlike centralized factory production, they use technology to enable the human workforce. As a certified B-Corp, they believe in using business as a force for good to balance profit with purpose. Leveraging the power of business for maximum positive impact, B Corps build a more inclusive and sustainable economy to help solve the social and environmental challenges our world faces today.
Write your own feedback
There are no reviews yet.
Join the pildora community
Sign up for Pildora updates. Drop your email below.